Monday, November 14, 2011

Hint of Sapphire

Today I filmed and uploaded a video inspired by a MAC eyeshadow that I purchased a while back.

Part of the semi-precious collection, this is "Hint of Sapphire." It's got lots of blues, greens, purples, and even a touch of copper. I bought it on impulse... I typically don't buy blue shadows because I feel like Mimi from Drew Carey when I wear them. I just couldn't get over how beautiful it was!!! I ended up buying the purplish one too (Rare Find). I haven't really worn either of these that much, but after using it today that might change! I really like the consistency.



This was the inspiration for the look I did today, peacock earrings I purchased from Charming Charlie. I was wearing my purple dress (which you will see in the video) and wanted a splash of color. I just love these earrings.





Let's get on to the products that I used to create this look:

1- MAC mineralize in Hint of Sapphire
2- Ulta eyeshadow in Bone
3- Jesse's Girl eye dust in Ultra Violet
4- Ulta pearl shimmer powder
5- Jesse's Girl kohl eyeliner in Blue Steel
6- Jesse's Girl kohl eyeliner in Bourbon Street
7-Tarte mascara - Lights, camera, lashes!

*Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden was applied prior to shadow of any kind.




So where can you find these products?

MAC- any MAC store, Macy's, Nordstrom, www.maccosmetics.com
Ulta- any Ulta store, www.ulta.com
Jesse's Girl- Rite Aid, www.jessesgirlcosmetics.com
Tarte- Sephora, Beauty Brands, Ulta,  www.tartecosmetics.com
Urban Decay- Sephora, Ulta, www.urbandecay.com

Here's the video:




No comments:

Post a Comment