Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Finally Uploading Tutorial!

It only took me for freaking ever to get this video edited, but I did it! It may not be the final product that I had hoped for, but for a first I think it's pretty darn good. Just a little warning, the audio and visual aren't exactly perfect... I filmed on the built in camera on my MacBook Pro, but next time I will use a free standing unit. I can't wait to hear feedback and ideas from all of you! Now that I have this first one under my belt, I'm ready for the next!!!!

I know I posted the products used in the tutorial in a previous blog, but I thought I should post them again just in case this is your first time visiting:

Pink Smokey Eye (Day Time)
*Urban Decay Primer Potion - Eden
*NYX Glitter Palette - Sweet Chocolate Browns (nude shade)
*Tarte for True Blood Shadow - Telepath (lid), Fairy (inner corner, highlight), V (outer v, crease)
*e.l.f. Liquid Liner - Black
*Maybelline Eye Liner - Onyx
*Duo Lash Adhesive - Clear/White
*Ardell Lashes - Demi Wispies
*Tarte for True Blood Mascara - Black
*Ulta Shimmer Powder - Pink


Be sure to stay up to date on all things LaceyBeauty by following me on twitter, facebook, and youtube. Just search for LaceyBeauty (all one word).

Peace, Love, & Lashes! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment