Thursday, November 10, 2011

BIRCHBOX Nov. 2011

A few weeks ago I was doing my usual youtubin' and was watching some past videos of LetitiaLaura. She was showing off these super cool samples from something called BIRCHBOX, I was intrigued! I found so many other people on the tube enjoying these super nice samples, in bigger than one use packages I might add, and wanted some for myself! So I signed up on birchbox.com to receive this cute little pink box for $10 a month. I figured I would spend that $10 on something, might as well do it on something fun... and who doesn't like to receive stuff in the mail, not to mention surprise stuff!?!? I've been trying to wait patiently for this day to come... I got an email yesterday that my box had shipped from New York so I assumed it would be sometime next week before it arrived, but here it is!!!


How did they know that pink was my favorite color????

It's bigger than I thought it would be! (I have it positioned on top of my MacBook Pro)

I couldn't wait to crack it open!!!






I was pleasantly surprised when I sliced it open, they put another cute box inside. It's a sturdy one too! Did I mention that the logo there on top was shiny? I like these people already!!!






Then to find this cute little message on the inside.

On the back of this card is a listing of all of the products that I would find inside (see below)


5 awesome products that I can't wait to put to good use!


Here's what I found inside:
1 Jouer - Lip Enhancer
2 Kate Spade - Twirl fragrance
3 Supersmile - Whitening Toothpaste
4 Zoya - Polish in Noel
5 Alex and Isabelle - Classic Hair Tie*

*this is a "treat," an extra goody from the peeps at birchbox

I got right to work on a video to share this awesome new gift to myself!!!

This is such a cool concept and I'm really looking forward to seeing what else will fill my mailbox in the months to come! Have you signed up yet??? www.birchbox.com




No comments:

Post a Comment