Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's MAC Haul

Valentine's day has come and gone for 2012! This year I asked for MAC makeup and boy did I get it!!! I got to go pick out a ton of stuff on Saturday, my husband loves me ha-ha. Here's what I got:


Face: Pro Longwear Foundation in NW20
          Fix+ Skin Refresher/Finishing Mist
          Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in LIGHT
          Pressed Blot Powder in MEDIUM


Cheek: Sheertone Blush in COYGIRL


Eyes: Opulash Mascara in OPTIMUM BLACK
          Paint Pot in PAINTERLY
          Fluidline Eyeliner in BLACKTRACK
          Pressed Eye Shadow in SATIN TAUPE
          Quad Shadow Palette in SHOP&DROP
          Quad Shadow Palette in CALL ME BUBBLES

Fragrance: Turquatic

Brushes: 224 Tapered Blending
               275 Angled Shader
               209 Eyeliner










I'm totally obsessed now!!

 I got a couple different foundation samples from the Nordstrom counter before I went to the MAC store on Saturday. I was a little worried because I have oily skin and the first couple days I had to blot my skin around noon... but not anymore! The combination of the blot powder and the FIX+ make my skin look amazing! Of course it's only been a couple of days, so I'll give you a full review in a few weeks.

Shadows: I've used the SATIN TAUPE the most, and basically as an all over color. I've been using the paint pot as a base instead of a primer and so far it's awesome. The picture of the quads don't really do them justice, they're far prettier than pictured.

The Gaga lip products I bought on Tuesday night because I knew the new Nicki Minaj/Ricky Martin stuff was coming out that weekend. If you like nude lips than you'll really like the Gaga stuff. I love the texture and smoothness of both.


I'm in love with the perfume!!! I typically wear Betsey Johnson, and this is a nice change up! It's such a fresh smell!!


I fully intend to make another trip down to the MAC store or order online this week!! Did I mention I'm obsessed now?


LOVE & LASHES!!! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment